World of Warcraft or simply put WoW is a multiplayer online game which revolves around 2 warring factions; the Alliance and Horde. The factions have been in constant fighting from the MS-DOS days and only stop where there is a greater threat that they need to counter together.
The launching of WoW classic in 2019 may spark a renewed interest in the game for those that used to play the game and those that want to start. Here is a guide on how you can start playing WoW in 2019:
- Set up your account and game: you will need to access the official WoW website where you will either log into your account or if this is the first time you want to play the game, create your account.
- Before you select your preferred character, you need to thoroughly research so that you can be sure that what has been said about it is how you want to play the game.
- You need to study your role in accordance with the character chosen. There are 3 roles in WoW; a Tank whose role is to keep things away from the group, a Healer who is responsible for keeping the group alive, and a DPS who kills all things.
- You will come across multiple trollers whose joy is in bringing down anyone who is new in the game but this should not put you down. Learn to ask whenever anything confuses you and as you will come to learn, there are a lot of people who are kind and would be happy to help you start off.
- If you do not like playing alone, you can check out other players from among the game lovers. It will be more fun and engaging to play alongside other people instead of doing it alone.
As you start off in 2019, you will need to give yourself time to learn the rules of the game and to study the characters as well. If you discover that you are not able to immerse yourself in your current character, you can choose another character as this will help you to enjoy the World of Warcraft game.